• what was the best class you took last semester? why

  • - The best class i took last year was photography as i really enjoyed learning how to properly use a camera and also the outcome from taking pictures with different styles and settings really interested me 

    • what were your biggest accomplishments last semester?
    • -my biggest accomplishments last year i think is getting through the year and making into second year,i was also very pleased with some of the work i produced in first year 

    • pets... and pictures of pets!
    • I have had lots of pets through my life but currently where i am living i do not host to any animals. I do though have 2 dogs which live over in Newbridge in my old house. Here is a picture of my son and I with my two dogs
    • what are your goals for this module? What do you want to achieve? 
    • my goals for this module is to do well and progress in new skills and to further my knowledge in the chosen computer programs/ soft ware.

    •  
    • did you do something exciting / go somewhere exciting over break?
    • Over the break I attended lots of music festivals such as Forbidden Fruit, Body&Soul,Life Festival and also Leixlip music festival. I did not travel anywhere abroad but did not feel much of the need to do so as the weather was lovely over the summer and i was kept busy doing activities with my friends.

    • favorite books, movies, TV shows — best movie you saw recently? best book you read?
    • I am not big into reading but really enjoy watching tv series and movies some of my favorite tv shows that i have watched recently are Better Call Saul, Breaking Bad, Weeds, Ozark, Power, Mind Hunters and many more Netflix original series which i tend to binge watch.
    •  
    • favorite music — you might even embed a music video if you want!
    • Some of my favorite music types are dance, techno, rap,grime,r&b and also a few bands

    • career goals: short-term, long-term, practical goals, big dream goals
    • My career goals would be something along the lines of a graphic designer as typography and graphic are something that i am passionate about and would love to pursue a career in something similar to that

    • you could say something about your favorite game(s), and link to that post
    • My favorite game is Call of Duty it is a first person shooter game, my favorite mode in the game is gun game. In this mode you change guns after each kill until you reach the final gun.link to game post

    • favorite foods ... least favorite foods ... favorite thing to cook from scratch
    • My favourite foods are the like of Chinese, pizza, Indian anything unhealthy you can order really and also a few home cooked dinners like a Sunday roast. The only foods i dont like are Brussels and cauliflower. I dont cook often but when i do its always following a youtube video or online instructions my best dish to make would be chicken stir fry 
    • hobbies... plus hobbies you would like to try if you had time
    • My hobbies include playing Xbox occasionally playing guitar when i get bored and also like to paint and draw. If i had the time and facilities i would love to take up surfing.
    • if you had an extra day for fun, how would you spend it?
    • If i had an extra day for fun i would spend it with my friends at some sort of music event or festival doing lots of bad things to our livers but it would all be worth it in the end as we always have a great time.

Comments

  1. Hey Darragh,
    I really like the layout of this post! It's unique compared to everyone elses long paragraphs! I was looking at the festivals that you went to and I went to one too, I dunno if you went cause you only listed some but I went to Longitude! It was so good that I can't wait to go to it again this year, I got the tickets for it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog